Register for your free SBBIKE membership
Cottage Hospital has a business membership, so you're a member, too. It's that simple, just scroll down and share your contact info.
We're on a mission
As a member, you'll be part of our mission: we promote bicycling for safe transportation and recreation, countywide. We envision Santa Barbara County as a great place for everyday, year-round bicycling that is safe and accessible for all ages and abilities. We work toward building healthy and vibrant communities with clean air and safe streets.
Live in north county, or along the south coast? We're there, too, working towards a brighter bicycle future, with a little help from you.
It's true, you get a free membership, but we'll gladly accept any contribution.
Ready to enroll? Scroll down to enter your contact info.
Partners in health with SBBIKE
Got time to volunteer?
If so, we have many satisfying programs that will put a smile on your face, as you contribute to a better biking experience.
- Got wrenching skills, or wish you did? Check out Bici Centro.
- Got kids in elementary school? We're on campuses countywide, teaching them safe riding skills.
- In it for the Bowl concerts? You valet park bikes then get to watch part of the show for free – it's our most popular volunteer role.
- Speak Spanish and love bikes? Opportunities abound.
- Or maybe you're a problem solver? Join one of our committees where we work to influence public policy.
If you've got the time to contribute, we've got a fulfilling role for you.
What's the catch? Join us for concerts at the Bowl, park some bikes, see part of the show – as a bike valet volunteer.