- Put your hand on your heart- can you feel it beating? We can take care of our hearts by moving our bodies and by doing things that make us happy.
- Ask an adult to go for a walk, a scooter ride or a bike ride with you in your neighborhood and tell us about your adventure. Think about what you saw, what you heard. Did something make you happy? Did the activity make your heart beat faster?
- If you can not go for a walk or ride outside, do 30 jumping jacks, or throw a ball high up and try to catch it 30 times or dance to your favorite song! Was that fun? Did that activity make your heart beat faster?
- Download this blank drawing of the heart and draw in it to tell about your walk, your ride or your activity.
- Draw what you saw or heard. Draw what you enjoyed. Did something make you smile? Draw it!
- How did walking, biking or the activity you did help you take care of your heart?
Grades K-1 February – Heart Month
Do you like this page?