Report Street Issues

Got a safety issue or suggestion? · Report it

City of Santa Barbara

Street and Sidewalk Repair Request Form

Request Traffic Investigation

Department of Public Works: (805) 564-5377

Streets Maintenance: (805) 564-5413

Santa Barbara County

All bike/ped related issues:
Brittany Heaton

Main Office
(805) 568-3000

Freeways, Ramps & Underpasses

Caltrans online service request