Have fun and learn how to be a safe bicyclist on the street! Participants will learn handling skills, traffic laws, a little bike maintenance and take daily rides to fun destinations based on the ability of the group. Not feeling confident that your child is ready to bike to school or the park or sports practice? This week-long camp will increase your child's confidence and skill to get to their destination safely. Our certified bicycling instructors will share their love of riding and teach the responsibility that comes with it.
Open to children 10-14 years old. Must be able to ride a straight line, turn and start and stop competently. Sessions are 9:00-12:00 M-F, with 12 participants max.
Summer 2021 Dates & Locations:
- June 7-11, Goleta Valley Junior High CAMP FULL
- June 14-18, Santa Barbara High School CAMP FULL
- June 21-25, Carpinteria Children's Project
- Aug 2-6, Santa Barbara High School CAMP FULL
- Aug 9-13, Goleta Valley Junior High CAMP FULL
$150.00 per participant per camp; scholarships available.
Please read our COVID protocol here.
For more information contact [email protected]